Hi Friends,
Today i have a crypter that is little much different and little much expensive let me tell you about this crypter.DarkOwl Crypteris an software which protect your file from being cracked or removed by protection softwares as antivirus, sandboxies etc, The software is coded in Python & C+, also some parts are coded in powershel as well. Crypter is native software and is very.Userienaly to be used. DarkOwi Crypter comes with difrent type of protecting your file by encrypting it and using 3 diffrent type of methods to executing and decrypting ‘on memory t support .NET and Native files which means it support any type of executable (exe) file to be crypted/protected. Stub file (output file from crypter) is unique for each client of our product so your file will remain long undected/unrevealed by other softwares scanners and its tested by us in our case we scan it on virustotal so its shows no virus on the scan as you can see on virustotal report that we mention it below.

screenshot --
[img][Image: test0006.jpg][/img]

FEATURES-------

FILE BINDER

ICON CHANGER

AUTO STARTUP

ANTI VM

SANDBOX DELAY UNDECTED SIGNATURE

AES + FERNET HIDDEN PROCESS NEW RunPE METHOD

FILE DOWNLOADER

AUTO reFUD UPDATE

HQ Friendly Support

virustotal report-----

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/bc0f...?nocache=1

virustotal report screenshot---
[img][Image: 6pqZrCc.png][/img]

Credit--stellacy 098

Download link-

[NOTE - IF ANY PROBLEM ON LINK THAT LINK NOT OPEN OR SOMETHING RELATED PROBLEM TO LINK SO PM ME SO I CAN UPLOAD]