Since here you can write a little on off-top topics and about my personal life, I will write a short story of my divorce.

Lived with my husband for 9 years together, no children. A year ago I found out that he was cheating on me with two women. With one he had met at that time for two years, and with the other for several months. I didn’t make a scandal for him, I didn’t throw his things out of the house, I didn’t threaten him and I didn’t do anything like that. I just met him from work in the evening and calmly asked for a divorce. He said "Okay" and I immediately sat him down at the computer and we filled out the divorce forms here https://onlinedivorcer.com/online-divorce-mississippi. Six months after the divorce, we met with him (we still had not figured out our things after the divorce) and he began to thank me for the best and calm divorce that can be. He asked why I reacted so calmly to his betrayal. And I replied that this was all thanks to my respect for him over the long joint years of marriage. And also because I slept with 3 of his friends in the first 2 years of our marriage. And about the other lovers I decided to tell him sometime next time.